Streaming Music Duplicates

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
(On WP8.1)
For some reason a trial version of a soundtrack plays instead of the full version I bought when I tell Cortana to play that soundtrack. I checked in the Xbox music app to see if I had any soundtracks that only played if they are streamed and there weren't any. Next I tried deleting all the music from my phone and syncing it all back through USB and W8.1 File Explorer, then deleting any streaming soundtrack duplicates from my phone that showed up but it still happens.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Another thing to add is that it duplicates music in playlists and Cortana only seems to play those corrupted files :/
I hope that such things are already addressed 😁

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Another thing to add is that it duplicates music in playlists and Cortana only seems to play those corrupted files :/
I hope that such things are already addressed 😁

Does that happen after today's update? I experienced that issue too before the update but that also seems to have been fixed now.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Does that happen after today's update? I experienced that issue too before the update but that also seems to have been fixed now.

I wish it is. I haven't played enough with Cortana and the new update, so couldn't tel certainly :/ I will on the following days though. While Cortana keeps saying that I don't have any playlist set up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes