Cannot Cancel Order - ugh!

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
So, based on what I've been reading - no glance screen, no camera button, crappy build quality, not stellar speakers, similar functionlity on the 950xl - I've decided I have better things to do with my $800.

I went on the Microsoft site and tried to cancel the order. Apparently I cannot. MS told me it was sent to fulfillment and that I"d have to refuse the charge.

I called my credit card and they said they can't refuse the charge becuase it hasn't shown up yet.

This is a pain!

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
So, based on what I've been reading - no glance screen, no camera button, crappy build quality, not stellar speakers, similar functionlity on the 950xl - I've decided I have better things to do with my $800.

I went on the Microsoft site and tried to cancel the order. Apparently I cannot. MS told me it was sent to fulfillment and that I"d have to refuse the charge.

I called my credit card and they said they can't refuse the charge becuase it hasn't shown up yet.

This is a pain!
It'll sort itself out eventually. MS has a good return policy, at least that has been my experience.

melhiore

May 5, 2015
Visit site
^ THIS!!

I use 950XL. It is great phone. I was using Android for years and after trying out 640 I decided to go full time 950XL DS. Great phone. I did not experience any of the problems some ppl are complaining about. Phone just does the job, good job...

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Well, I did actually have the chance to back out yesterday. My credit card received payment notification then declined it because it was "unusual and suspicious activity."

I called and allowed the order to process. The status currently states "In process*- Boxed Shipment - Release date:*9/12/2016"

I happened to have a meeting with our Microsoft rep yesterday to discuss several items (SCCM, SPO, O360, OD4B...) and I mentioned that I ordered this. He still has a One M8 and is now eagerly waiting on my review.

Oddly enough, this site formats terribly on my 950xl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen