Want to de-brand a *UK* VODAFONE* 640 LTE, RM-1072

boonesmi

May 17, 2015
Visit site
i thought the lumia cab files were specific to the ATT variant?
also that tutorial is old and it doesn't include the parameter to update the modem

it looks like they just took the info from here:
De-Brand [ATT] Lumia 640 LTE | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking

be sure to check the "most thanked post" it explains about the modem update (basically you just need to include " -do_full_nvi_update" parameter)
but only do a full nvi update if the hardware version of your phone matches the hardware version of the new rom's original phone

glossywhite

Banned
Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
i thought the lumia cab files were specific to the ATT variant?
also that tutorial is old and it doesn't include the parameter to update the modem

it looks like they just took the info from here:
De-Brand [ATT] Lumia 640 LTE | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking

be sure to check the "most thanked post" it explains about the modem update (basically you just need to include " -do_full_nvi_update" parameter)
but only do a full nvi update if the hardware version of your phone matches the hardware version of the new rom's original phone

My 640 LTE is a UK VODA RM-1072, SINGLE SIM

I am flashing 640 LTE CV GBIE, RM-1072, SINGLE SIM, so they're the same.

As for this "most thanked post", could you please link to that post, as I don't want to have to trawl the thread for it... thanks :)

boonesmi

May 17, 2015
Visit site
My 640 LTE is a UK VODA RM-1072, SINGLE SIM

I am flashing 640 LTE CV GBIE, RM-1072, SINGLE SIM, so they're the same.

As for this "most thanked post", could you please link to that post, as I don't want to have to trawl the thread for it... thanks :)

on the right side of the xda page it has a list of most thanked. no trawling needed :)

but, im not sure they 3 cab files will work for your phone. i think they are specific to the ATT model, used to unlock the bootloader

edit to add:
just in case you still need it. it starts on post #257
up until that point some people were having problems/bugs after finishing the de-branding. sadly the OP has never updated his original post with the new info.

glossywhite

Banned
Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
on the right side of the xda page it has a list of most thanked. no trawling needed :)

but, im not sure they 3 cab files will work for your phone. i think they are specific to the ATT model, used to unlock the bootloader

edit to add:
just in case you still need it. it starts on post #257
up until that point some people were having problems/bugs after finishing the de-branding. sadly the OP has never updated his original post with the new info.

Thank you. I had already used those exact arguments to the command, and it worked a treat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes