Programs not working after Build 14342 update, anyone else have this problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Programs not working after Build 14342 update

I have Lumia 950XL and today I updated it with the Build 14342 update. It hung on window as many other users but after waiting and resetting it is now working OK. However, I tried opening programs and quite a few are not working showing: 'Title of Program. XXXXXX can't be opened. An app update may be available in the store.' There are quite a few programs not working. Anyone have this problem????

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Programs not working after Build 14342 update

I have Lumia 950XL and today I updated it with the Build 14342 update. It hung on window as many other users but after waiting and resetting it is now working OK. However, I tried opening programs and quite a few are not working showing: 'Title of Program. XXXXXX can't be opened. An app update may be available in the store.' There are quite a few programs not working. Anyone have this problem????
It' means phone is updating apps or is checking sd card. Let it connected and completing. If doesn't work after a while, try a soft reset

illuminatijs

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Programs not working after Build 14342 update

Will try and wait for Wifi access but it does not seem to be the problem. I uninstalled 1 of the programs and reinstalled it and it worked fine. It is a solution but obviously not an amicable one since I have around 15 applications not working and some will lose saved data if I do that to all programs...i.e. uninstall and reinstall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon