Cant open windows store after the latest win 10 update

vman2016

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
My phone was updated a few days ago. Yesterday I tried to open the store app first time after the update and I m getting a message
"The thing you're looking for isn't here" and also "The error code is 0x00000005, in case you need it".

I tried turning off the phone and turning on again, but it didn't help. Any ideas ?

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
My phone was updated a few days ago. Yesterday I tried to open the store app first time after the update and I m getting a message
"The thing you're looking for isn't here" and also "The error code is 0x00000005, in case you need it".

I tried turning off the phone and turning on again, but it didn't help. Any ideas ?

I don't know if there is an easy fix for this, but I would suggest that you do a FRESH install instead of doing updates. Updates rarely produce "clean" results, even if you don't directly spot issues after an update. I hardly like to do software updates for the different apps I use on Windows. Just imagine how much more hell comes with updating the operating system. Especially when dealing with unfinished betas. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon