Scratched Glass?

N3V3RFOLLOW

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I've had to have one of my 950s returned due to WiFi issues that may be common. I also noticed when touching the corners/edges it shows what looks like scratches...

It's weird because when I clean it, it's gone, but when I touch it only a certain part will show and look scratched and is in the exact same spot... I really don't know how to describe it, but my previous phone did it as did the display in the att store. And the marks were all around the edges or near the sides when looking in the light

Sounds stupid, but I don't know if it's normal, if it's scratched or there's something on the screen. It's just odd. Attached is a pic.

4gp.tw/ba3m/1448416406521.jpg

Last edited:

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
There is probably a faint scratch... But ist ok... Breathe. Let it go, these are just devices...

I suffer from GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) and used to baby my devices... Screw that... These things are tough and still function as should... I stopped using cases ans screen protectors.

When the phone is in use, you dont see it.. Yet when it is sleep, you look for problems and find something to be unsatisfied about...

It's ok :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes