How does the complete warranty work?

DrunkasaurusRex

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
MS shipped me my warranty but not my Surface Book. The order for the Surface they were supposed to send me got cancelled, and I've since placed a new order. Am I going to be able to activate my warranty on the new Surface once it gets here? For the warranty all they sent me was a card with info about MS Complete. I don't see any code or website to go to in order to activate the warranty. Is this warranty tied to my cancelled order? If so should I return it and purchase a new one or can MS support activate it on my new Surface?

DrunkasaurusRex

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
wow so no one bought a ******* warranty out of this entire board? I honestly asked a simple question I don't understand why literally no one can answer...

Devhux

Feb 4, 2008
Visit site
wow so no one bought a ******* warranty out of this entire board? I honestly asked a simple question I don't understand why literally no one can answer...

Well, with an attitude like that, people probably aren't going to bother now...
We don't know all the answers, and maybe the one who did know the answer to this question was away from their computer yesterday.

In all fairness, this is probably one to call Microsoft about as it's a rather unique situation (and especially if you want an answer quickly). More than likely they should be able to transfer it to a new machine, but I wouldn't know for sure.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
The warranty is probably tired too the msft account tied to the purchase. Either way, you should be contacting msft not define random board on the internet. This isn't Microsoft. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes