Internet Explorer menu scaling

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else see problems with IE11 menu and button scaling on the SP4 screen? I have it connected to dual monitor with the dock and IE11 on the SP4 screen shows really small buttons and menus. The web pages themselves look fine. If I move the IE11 window to either of the external monitors the buttons and menus look fine.
What gives?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else see problems with IE11 menu and button scaling on the SP4 screen? I have it connected to dual monitor with the dock and IE11 on the SP4 screen shows really small buttons and menus. The web pages themselves look fine. If I move the IE11 window to either of the external monitors the buttons and menus look fine.
What gives?

what's the resolution of the monitor versus the resolution of the sp4? I'm guessing the sp4 scaling has been set to a low value - you can check in settings > system > display

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
All the zoom settings I've tried have affected the web page display, not the Internet Explorer interface elements (buttons/menus)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
All the zoom settings I've tried have affected the web page display, not the Internet Explorer interface elements (buttons/menus)

if you change the display scaling from 200% to a higher value, does it make a difference?
And have you checked for updates for IE?
Does it affect other browsers like edge or firefox?

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
changing scaling for the SP4 display doesn't help.
Edge and Chrome control GUI elements look the correct size. it's only IE11.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes