couple questions

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a few things to discuss

*for my camera / photos, not able to select 38MP format. Only the 5MP and the 5MP+34MP format. How is it that I can select this?

*can't send photos over WiFi, have to use data connection. Also some apps require it when downloading apps, anyone get this?

*can I take off word suggestions and auto correct for keyboard?

*wp8.1, is it worth getting? Have a lot of issues / bugs right now? Would I need to backup everything / hard reset before and after installing 8.1?

*I don't have glance settings, meaning I can't change anything about it. All 1020s this way?

*sometimes when I change shutter speed, it will take a blank black photo. Anyone get this?

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a few things to discuss

*for my camera / photos, not able to select 38MP format. Only the 5MP and the 5MP+34MP format. How is it that I can select this?
Change the aspect ratio to 4:3 in photo settings.

*can't send photos over WiFi, have to use data connection. Also some apps require it when downloading apps, anyone get this?
For apps larger than 100MB, WiFi is required. Never faced that problem with photos.

*can I take off word suggestions and auto correct for keyboard?
Settings>keyboards>tap the keyboard you want to remove it from and turn off the checkbox there

*wp8.1, is it worth getting? Have a lot of issues / bugs right now? Would I need to backup everything / hard reset before and after installing 8.1?
You should hard reset before and after update and not restore your backup for the best possible experience free of all bugs. The only bugs are battery life(mine actually got better), camera image quality for high res devices (will be fixed with Nokia Cyan). You should wait if you are photo lover.

*I don't have glance settings, meaning I can't change anything about it. All 1020s this way?
I don't know if 1020 has Glance but yes phones that don't have it can't get. Mainly due to an LCD display. Only AMOLEDs support it. 920 is also LED but uses a different tech.

*sometimes when I change shutter speed, it will take a blank black photo. Anyone get this?
If the shutter speed is fast (ie low time) compared to the light around you, then it may be black.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
hm, reading the details on that app. not sure its something i really need? it just keeps everything up to date?

I consider "SysApp Pusher" a must have app ,many times updates arent showing and after running that app even if dont update via it ,all a sudden the store apps notification updates available. :excited:

And Re you're camera settings,mine are exactly the same
Jpeg (5mp)
Jpeg (5mp+34mp)
Jpeg (5mp+DNG 34mp)

o_OAndys

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I consider "SysApp Pusher" a must have app ,many times updates arent showing and after running that app even if dont update via it ,all a sudden the store apps notification updates available. :excited:

And Re you're camera settings,mine are exactly the same
Jpeg (5mp)
Jpeg (5mp+34mp)
Jpeg (5mp+DNG 34mp)
i dont have the DNG setting, thats the "raw" setting right? eh, oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes