Lumia camera for L830

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Btw, you can download the Lumia camera and bypass the screen that tells you that you require denim. But there are still bugs with the app.

RokasLTU

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes.

Press camera button, it says that you need an update. Then press camera button again and now press back. That's it! But there is no rich capture.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
you can always flash the French variant onto your 830 and it will update to the latest denim with the new app, I did this on my rogers 830.

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I am in Sweden and have L830 with Denim installed and can download Lumia Camera 5.0.2.37
Here is what happens. First of all app says I need Denim, but if I push back button then camera button again Lumia camera starts to work. Pictures are really good. Unfortunately no 4k and no rich mode. Dynamic flash yes. BUT now whole phone freezes. The only thing I can do is soft reset or to remove battery to make it work again. I have filed report to Nokia. Let's see what they say.
Oh yea one more thing, when you choose video camera you can have manual focus during filming.

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I am in Sweden and have L830 with Denim installed and can download Lumia Camera 5.0.2.37
Here is what happens. First of all app says I need Denim, but if I push back button then camera button again Lumia camera starts to work. Pictures are really good. Unfortunately no 4k and no rich mode. Dynamic flash yes. BUT now whole phone freezes. The only thing I can do is soft reset or to remove battery to make it work again. I have filed report to Nokia. Let's see what they say.
Oh yea one more thing, when you choose video camera you can have manual focus during filming.
There's no dynamic flash.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
This! I'm not sure why this is not being mentioned. The feature is pretty pretty handy. I did some test shots and video on my 830 and the results were quite good, except the camera interface seems buggy. There is no dynamic flash but there is moment capture which does 1MP video

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
In my case camera has problems with autofocus in video, so I have to use manual focus most of the time. But no problem with autofocus in Lumia camera classic.

CoffeeFriday

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
You don't have to change region. I live in Denmark and i had it since mid December, but still with the bug. It can still be used but the error message will pop up everytime you want to take a picture. No one knows if Microsoft will release/fix it or not. We can't know that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes