Email Notifications

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Since I can't switch sims bt 900 and 4S, is there a way to get email notifications on the 900? Reason I ask is we have a 7-mo old, and today she needed something and my wife had trouble getting a hold of me.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I am not sure what you are asking. First of all you CAN switch SIMs between the NL900 and iPhone 4/s. They both use Micro SIMs.

You get instant email notifications on Gmail, Live, Yahoo and Exchange accounts on Windows Phone.

Hope this helps... But I still did not understand your question.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
As long as the SIM is provisioned with an LTE DATA PLAN, SIM swap all day long!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You can set audible notifications in settings ringtones just set a tone for new email. This is off by default

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Here is what I know about the sim. When I got my Lumia 800 I had to have a micro sim for it. I got one and used a sleeve adapter with the micro sim with my Focus S. I swapped that sim between the L800 and the Focus S a lot no issues. When I got the Lumia 900 the guy in the store told me that the sum I have was the same as the one that came in the box. I am now using that sim in my 900 and everything works fine I have not swapped the sim to any other phone sense putting it in my L900. I think it will work fine if you swap it but I haven't tried it.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
You must be busy with your 7-month-old because your posts are unclear. ;)

If you can move your SIM, use an old-fashioned method: have your wife call you.

Subject to the usual (there-are-no-free-markets) locking limits, your SIM is portable and allows you to receive calls (only) on whichever phone it is installed; data service is separate and tied to your/a phone, and atandt has to switch/set that to one phone or another, with each switch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes