Has anyone commented on your sexy new phone?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I work in a secure environment, so I have to leave my phone outside of those rooms deemed SECURE. So I put my phone on top of the safe and then I go in and do what I have to do. I come out and two guys I work for see me grab my phone.

Him: Oh, so that's your new sexy phone!
Me: Yeah, it's that new Nokia
Him: You mean the Lumia....err...uh...900?
Me: Yup, it's nice man! It's the shyt!
Him: Hmmmmm <smirks>

Maybe the looks alone will get some people to at least go to the store and play with it out of curiosity. My building doesn't have thieves so people leave their phone out all the time and we have cameras and sign in/out logs. Not afraid of my phone getting stolen or unauthorized access. Maybe me leaving my phone on display is a good thing.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Had plenty comment on my N9 and then my Lumia 800. I guess they haven't noticed I'm walking around with a different phone now :D

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
People are always asking me if they can hold it and play with it. They always hand it back to me feeling very impressed.

It helps that I have the cyan model, so it's very noticeable when I pull it out of my pocket.

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
As long as you are comfortable in your decision, then it doesn't matter where your iphone went. lol. Long as you don't play the zynga games with them.

Oh I'm comfortable; Windows FL. People are just shocked because of how long I've had the iPhone and resisted Android so fully and now I have switched. I feel like everyone else is more concerned than I am about it.

@hasasimo, no I tell them I was bored with iOS and Apple did not provide me with a meaningful upgrade this year. IMO the Lumia and iPhone 4/4S have pretty equal build quality.

I don't care about mobile games and Zynga's games IMO suck. My Xbox and TV aren't sitting in my living room just to show off. I found Tetris and Bejeweled in the market place and they are all I need should I desire mobile gaming.

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
people have commented on my phone having a nice case, and when i tell them that's not a case, but the way the phone is, they always ask to see it.

so far no one has had a negative impression of it

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I'll get a stranger looking at me or my phone for a while. The Lumia has a distinct design that makes it stand out a bit, so people know it's new. As bad as it sounds, I don't know if girls are looking at me or my phone. LOL! I'd like think it's me, but my phone can be sexier than me.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got it yesterday... too bad, working for Sprint, I won't be able to have people comment on it. I'll keep it hidden.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon