11-16-2012 06:40 PM
57 123
tools
    Is there any way to turn off #2? My phone vibrates when I use those buttons, but I certainly wouldn't call it ugly. I think haptics, or tactile feedback, should be a configurable option. If it isn't currently, I would think at some point in the future will be via a firmware or software update.
    11-16-2012 10:11 AM
    Sorry but you're wrong. I have an S3 and it switches easily and I'm not rooted.

Settings>more settings > network mode > then pick what you want. Super easy
    You are wrong. Are you on AT&T, I would assume so if you are on this forum? Are you rooted? That will allow it. I even downloaded the app that lets you switch and switching it did nothing.
    That option is not there on an AT&T branded GS3 thats not rooted or rom'd. AT&T can and wants to keep you from using that without root. LTE is not congested, 3g/4g is congested, the fewer people on 3g/4g the better their network looks.
    11-16-2012 10:12 AM
    This is some post. (roll eyes)

This is going nowhere
    11-16-2012 10:12 AM
    You are wrong. Are you on AT&T, I would assume so if you are on this forum? Are you rooted? That will allow it. I even downloaded the app that lets you switch and switching it did nothing.
    That option is not there on an AT&T branded GS3 thats not rooted or rom'd. AT&T can and wants to keep you from using that without root. LTE is not congested, 3g/4g is congested, the fewer people on 3g/4g the better their network looks.
    No, I missed that in your post, I'm on Rogers. That sucks for you guys, I'm not rooted and can switch between many network options very easily. Seems that an AT&T issue and not the phones fault then. I wonder if Rogers 920's can switch. Wish I could get one to find out :mad:
    11-16-2012 10:16 AM
    You say that as if all else is equal between the two operating systems. What about the gargantuan step forward WP provides you with everything else in comparison to Blackberry? WP makes Blackberry devices look like something out of the stone ages.
    same could be said about ios and android. WP8 should have been extremely polished from the beginning but they rushed this out because they knew delays would cause further damage to their pockets. there is no reason I should be forced to use my data connection when I am not using the phone. I understand I can turn off data or download some chincy program to ping towers randomly but that is a hassle I should not have to endure. They talked about how great this WP8 is, now we are awaiting updates for everything they left out and who knows when that will happen. I am tempted to return this phone seeing as how these updates more than likely will not be here before my 14 days is up and my wireless charger certainly will not be here before the 14 days is up. Everything about the release of this phone has been terrible. I really do like the phone, seriously one of the nicest pieces of hardware I have used but ATT dropped the ball big time and so did microsoft.
    11-16-2012 11:27 AM
    The writer of this post is a fool. :)
    11-16-2012 06:24 PM
    The writer of this post is a fool. :)

Sense the OP has decided to not participate in this thread and some people don't read the forum rules about insulting other members I am closing this one down.

To note if you call someone a fool and I don't give you an infraction I must be in a good mood.

Thread Closed!
    12Danny123 likes this.
    11-16-2012 06:40 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD