Lumia 920 splitting an album into two

Mr_M_Cox

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I have just copied a new album to my Lumia 920 and it keep splitting the tracks into two different albums. I have used MP3tag to set the IDTag on all tracks correctly but it still splits them.

the only difference I can see between the two entries is the cover art, seems that on e is the cover I have in the folder and another I guess is coming from the internet when the Lumia tries to identify the music.

It is not changing the album or artist name, both are identical.

Any help much appreciated.

Mr_M_Cox

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
can i then turn it on again? I quite like getting the bio's, background images etc.

Must be fixable with that service turned on?

Mr_M_Cox

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what that does, if he turns on xbox music, the same probably will still occur, right?

That was my concern too. I don't mind turning it off when first copying if that may help but I would rather not have it that way for good.

Also worth noting I have not come across this happening to any of my other album, not to say it hasn't but I haven't spotted it yet so plenty haven't done it.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for not replying back. Been busy at work. Yes you can turn it back on and get the bio and all that bit only affects it when you're syncing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39