C'MON ROGERS! We want the update!

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
It's weird that Rogers is taking so long to release Black because in the past they've pushed out updates rather quickly.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not on Rogers, but I have a Rogers 920 on T-Mobile. I've been checking my phone for updates quite frequently lately. Hmm... I wonder when they'll release the update?

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Since Rogers has a history of releasing Windows Phone updates in a timely fashion, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's possible that Rogers (or Nokia) may have run into some bugs and are working to resolve the matter. They did release Black for Lumia 1020 in the early days of the update.

eurochick47

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Surprised we've been waiting so long. 1020 already got it and yesterday, they posted that the Samsung Ativ is getting their update in 2 days. Shouldn't be too long now, I hope

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Surprised we've been waiting so long. 1020 already got it and yesterday, they posted that the Samsung Ativ is getting their update in 2 days. Shouldn't be too long now, I hope

I'm hoping the 920 gets it the same day as the Ativ S and they just neglected to mention it.

CoopII

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I switched to Rogers because Telus was taking so long to release updates. Maybe next time I go contract free and unlocked phone.

CellularMan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
The bastards at Rogers are sitting on this update, probably waiting for more phones to run out of warranty. We are already 5 weeks behind the January 9th first release.

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
The bastards at Rogers are sitting on this update, probably waiting for more phones to run out of warranty. We are already 5 weeks behind the January 9th first release.

Same with Telus. They announced a January release for their phones. I guess, they didn't mean all of their phones.

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
This situation has become hilarious. I flashed to the Rogers ROM from AT&T a while back because AT&T was dragging their feet so badly on Amber. Now I'm in exactly the same place, but the roles have been reversed. I'm not even mad...that's amazing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon