80072f8f error while checking for software update

Andrus Rackausks

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
And even when trying to sync microsoft account, it says that my phone time is incorrect. Tried to restart the phone, reset all settings, but it does not help... what to do? Should i try to flash a different ROM? But it's not funny, the phone is new, got it just today, waited for a month and this sh*t comes up....

Andrus Rackausks

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't notice, that month was set to April :) changed to October and everything worked. Before that, it wasn't possible to check updates and sync email, facebook, etc accounts.

akjoshi

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I had the exact same problem and it was due to Date & Time settings; funnily it was wrong and Auto setting was setting the wrong date; tried setting the date and time few times and it works.

Dy Chet

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I try to change to original region Hong Kong SR and time Zone is UTC +8:00 Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong SAR. but i still got the same as before. Error (80072f8f). I'm using Lumia 930.

Paul Pierce

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I try to change to original region Hong Kong SR and time Zone is UTC +8:00 Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong SAR. but i still got the same as before. Error (80072f8f). I'm using Lumia 930.

Same problem. Date/time/region all set correctly. Changed maual/automatic time. Still same error. Any advice folks? Cheers

HDMITech

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm also having this issue. I had the Preview for Developers App installed and removed it, but the Windows Insider App also does not ask me for any Microsoft account credentials. What could the solution be? I have upgraded before and rolled back, but I am ready to upgrade now and cannot. Help me find a solution PLEASE!!

Dan TheMan86

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Im having this same problem trying to get windows 10 on my Lumia 820. Disclaimer: I do not have a SIM card in and I'm trying to do this through wifi. Date, time, and region is all set correctly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte