Free Music?

WP8sNewest

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I am usually willing to buy my songs but lately its become a tad draining so now im curious as too is there a way to get music free on nokia lumia 928 or WP8? can anyone tell me some ways?

sth2r

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
If you just bought the 928 then Pandora One is free for the rest of the year. You can also use gooroovster, its a google music client that streams music from your computer.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Last fm is my fav, but with windows phone 8 aren't u able to download mp3's now? with uc browser or something and add those mp3's to your media library? so say if u have dropbox couldn't u use that and d/l ur files to your library on the phone?

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
If you are invested in the Windows ecosystem, with multiple Windows devices, then I would suggest XBox Music Pass, pay service. It allows you to stream music to all your devices. You can download music to a limited number of devices. Either way you go there are dozens of solutions, just depends if you are looking for a pay or free service.
I personally use XBox Music, but I also use Google Music to have access to my collection on my Android devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon