My phone won't turn on after battery died

The Cincinnati Kid

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, guys. Last night I let my battery die. Not on purpose, of course. It was at 4% and I was actually walking over to the charger when I got the goodbye message and the phone shut off. I tried to turn it on, but I just got the low battery sign. I remember this happened on my old phone, so I just let it charge for the night. Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning it still wouldn't turn on. Didn't even get the low battery sign. Soft reset does nothing. Both of my computers did not even recognize that anything was plugged in. The only thing is, last week when I charged my phone I got a message saying something along the lines of your phone is charging slow because you're not using the stock charger. But I've only used the charger that came in the box since I got the phone. So I'm thinking/hoping I just need to get a new charger, but I want to hear what you guys think first.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
What happens when you unplug & replug the charger into the phone? (it should chirp awake)

Stupid, but, is the charger plugged in?
or, try a different charger.

Try plugging the phone into your computer via USB (charger cord) & see if it comes on ... (may take some time, if charging was NOT effective)
What you describe, happens when the phone is completely discharged, but, it should come back on after a full charge!

The Cincinnati Kid

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
What happens when you unplug & replug the charger into the phone? (it should chirp awake)

Stupid, but, is the charger plugged in?
or, try a different charger.

Try plugging the phone into your computer via USB (charger cord) & see if it comes on ... (may take some time, if charging was NOT effective)
What you describe, happens when the phone is completely discharged, but, it should come back on after a full charge!

Nothing happens

Yes, it's plugged in. Found my HTC charger, still nothing happens.

Like I said, I plugged it into both of my computers and neither of them recognized that something was plugged in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes