Hi, guys. Last night I let my battery die. Not on purpose, of course. It was at 4% and I was actually walking over to the charger when I got the goodbye message and the phone shut off. I tried to turn it on, but I just got the low battery sign. I remember this happened on my old phone, so I just let it charge for the night. Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning it still wouldn't turn on. Didn't even get the low battery sign. Soft reset does nothing. Both of my computers did not even recognize that anything was plugged in. The only thing is, last week when I charged my phone I got a message saying something along the lines of your phone is charging slow because you're not using the stock charger. But I've only used the charger that came in the box since I got the phone. So I'm thinking/hoping I just need to get a new charger, but I want to hear what you guys think first.
    05-25-2015 11:41 AM
    What happens when you unplug & replug the charger into the phone? (it should chirp awake)

Stupid, but, is the charger plugged in?
    or, try a different charger.

Try plugging the phone into your computer via USB (charger cord) & see if it comes on ... (may take some time, if charging was NOT effective)
    What you describe, happens when the phone is completely discharged, but, it should come back on after a full charge!
    The Cincinnati Kid likes this.
    05-25-2015 11:53 AM
    What happens when you unplug & replug the charger into the phone? (it should chirp awake)

Stupid, but, is the charger plugged in?
    or, try a different charger.

Try plugging the phone into your computer via USB (charger cord) & see if it comes on ... (may take some time, if charging was NOT effective)
    What you describe, happens when the phone is completely discharged, but, it should come back on after a full charge!
    Nothing happens

Yes, it's plugged in. Found my HTC charger, still nothing happens.

Like I said, I plugged it into both of my computers and neither of them recognized that something was plugged in.
    05-25-2015 12:32 PM
    Ok, you were right. My computer finally recognized the phone. Thanks!
    05-25-2015 12:56 PM
    I'd be testing that charger, then, see if it indicates charging.
    05-25-2015 01:12 PM