What OS would you choose if Windows Phone was killed in 4 months?

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Anything other than Android. I hate that slow buggy mess of an OS. I'd probably have to choose IOS considering it's the only other smooth, reliable phone OS available.

RyanKennedy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I would wait until the next iterations of both iOS and Android were announced, and then go with the flagship for whichever one I liked better (iPhone 6 vs. Nexus 5)

pillswoj

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Maybe go back to Blackberry (but would wait to see how much traction BB10 has) or more likely go Android with a Nexus.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
To be honest I was on Android for 4 years and while I don't really want to go back to it iPhone and BB really don't interest me at all. I'd honestly wait for Nokia to go to Android and then purchase their phone. Alternatively I'd just go to one of Nokia's 'dumb' phones that I don't have to charge for over 30 days...

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Most likely iOS or blackberry 10. I did play with a blackberry at the store. I didn't really like how it was set up. I had to guess on how to navigate the OS

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't like these hypothetical situations. I didn't jump on WP to be contrary to the popularity of iOS/Android. I think, despite the shortcomings of the marketplace, Windows Phone is the superior mobile OS. I just really like how it works. I really don't like iphone or android all that much. They are both such a pain in the ****. A high end device running a Nexus version of Android would be maybe tolerable, but I don't think I'd enjoy it near as much as my Windows Phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon