What OS would you choose if Windows Phone was killed in 4 months?

Rndomuser

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Android or iOS. Probably iOS - it's pretty "intuitive" and has all interesting for me apps (the only thing that matters in mobile world, especially after the novelty of fancy GUI modifications wears off). I've tried new BB phone - it was annoying to try and figure out the whole "swipe this way, then that way, then a little bit more swiping, then draw some doodle with your fingers to make some other menus to pop up" and the other mobile OSes already do everything I need...

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
iOS for me but it has to be jailbroken. My iPhone 5 has got so many tweaks that for me better than an Android, I tell you there's a lot of talented dev/hackers out there than does a better job. They can probably build a new ios better than apple themselves.

Android, meh bored with it. My nexus 4 is collecting dust.

BB10, maybe and it has potential but the apps quality and sideloading has got to go. I also have it.

WP8 and the Lumia 920 has been my regular phone lately but I've had the Lumia since it launched, even bought 3 OEM cases for it just to keep it more interesting. Signed up for Xbox music pass. Am looking forward to more devs building quality apps on this platform.

Cheers.

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Although there are some great android devices i certainly wouldn't choose android. For me it would have to be ios just because i have an iPad and apple tv.

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Interesting question.
The only mobile OS I have not used is WebOS but I don't think I would prefer that anyways. Every iPhone is essentially the same year after year and visually un-appealing to me so I'd skip that as well. I've loved every Blackberry device I have ever owned but that was then and this is now...I need a more developed OS. Well, I guess that android is the only viable option here for me. The only android phones I didn't like were the budget ones and some mid-ranged ones. I enjoyed all of the high-end android phones that I've owned especially HTC's and Sony's selection. I would say though, that I will never again own a Samsung device. After owning over 12 Samsung devices over the years I can definently say, they are made poorly. I admit that the Galaxy s2 was solid phone but even for a flagship device I expected better. Anything less in a Samsung...FORGET IT.

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I would follow Nokia if they went to Android or any other OS (Firefox or w.e). If they stop as well, iOS, a quality device is more important to me than an OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadtorose