Ruin a wish [Game]

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Granted, the wish is unbreakable but empty, so it doesn't do anything.
私は日本語が話せるの読み取りと書き込みがしたい(そしてもちろん、人々は日本語で言うことを理解する)..

Granted, but your entire understanding of the language is as accurate as Google Translate, which means you continuously ask people for frozen sausages whenever you want a pint of lager

I wish it was tomorrow already so I could collect my new bike

Black Lumia

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Granted, buy them again, torpedo never comes.

I wish I could Tyler better with whale wording

This means I wish I could type better with shape writing

Last edited:

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It's actually happening right now.....just in another universe.

I wish losing weight and getting in shape didn't need so much effort....

Black Lumia

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Granted. All diets are now super easy, but work too well, causing you to lose all of your weight almost instantly

I wish I knew what to wish for. i

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted. All diets are now super easy, but work too well, causing you to lose all of your weight almost instantly

I wish I knew what to wish for. i

Granted, you should've wished for something less stupid!

I wish Microsoft would resume the McLaren 3D touch flagship phone for fall release!

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted, you should've wished for something less stupid!

I wish Microsoft would resume the McLaren 3D touch flagship phone for fall release!

Granted, but it costs 1000$+ and there won't be much support and accessories for it.

@Black Lumia

Granted, but it would have fired back and you would have ended up with a burned face.

I wish I would've looked more into PC parts before buying my PC.

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I wish I would've looked more into PC parts before buying my PC.

But then you realize that you don't understand half of the info on the parts thus leading you to buying wrong, bad and overpriced parts for the PC.

I wish I could have waited a little longer to reply on 8/28 one month later to your reply.

Last edited:

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
But then you realize that you don't understand half of the info on the parts thus leading you to buying wrong, bad and overpriced parts for the PC.

I wish I could have waited a little longer to reply on 8/28 one month later to your reply.

Granted, but you would've waited too long, written it at 23:59 and due slow internet speed it would've been posted on 8/29 at 00:01.

I wish that every decision I make will be perfect and without disadvantages.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted, you won't learn anything from life because we learn from our mistakes (at least most people anyways).

I wish that people would realize that Star Trek is actually really good.

Granted, but then as with all things nerdy: Fandom wars start breaking out, and they escalate to a point where entire world powers are taking sides. The conflict keeps becoming more tense, until World War 3 breaks out, and the violence, damage and devastation causes the collapse of humanity and the world as we know it.

I wish the HTC One (M8) for Windows was available on AT&T.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but then as with all things nerdy: Fandom wars start breaking out, and they escalate to a point where entire world powers are taking sides. The conflict keeps becoming more tense, until World War 3 breaks out, and the violence, damage and devastation causes the collapse of humanity and the world as we know it.

I wish the HTC One (M8) for Windows was available on AT&T.

Granted, but they customize it and make their own version of it that basically sucks. Sorry, man.

I wish I could remember the things I need to know for university in an instant and without effort.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but they customize it and make their own version of it that basically sucks. Sorry, man.

I wish I could remember the things I need to know for university in an instant and without effort.

Granted, but you become known as the "Human Google," and start getting stopped constantly with people requesting you answer their queries because they're too lazy to actually search it. Soon enough, you become famous, which makes Google jealous. Using their Google BotNet technology, they track you down and kidnap you, and harvest your brain to provide search results. The experiment proves to be a failure, and Google disposes of all your body parts, and hides the entire operation by placing any evidence in the second page of search results, leaving you forgotten for all time, your soul still trapped somewhere in the cloud in agony: Screaming for justice that will never be delivered.

I wish for a puppy. :)

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Sure, but Pikachu evolves and its volt tackles can now hurt you.

I wish I could play all musical instruments.

Granted, but you are now not able to speak or write any language (although you can understand others quite fine) and have to express yourself with your instruments so you have to carry around some instruments all the time (instrument apps don't seem to work when you want to use them, same as recorded samples) because different instruments resemble different moods.

I wish I would get everything I want for free.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Granted. Too bad they are all on the way to your house right now, and they all need the restroom. Get a mop....

I wish I win my Fantasy Football League this year.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Granted, but you are now not able to speak or write any language (although you can understand others quite fine) and have to express yourself with your instruments so you have to carry around some instruments all the time (instrument apps don't seem to work when you want to use them, same as recorded samples) because different instruments resemble different moods.

I wish I would get everything I want for free.

Yay, no more social gatherings to attend to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon