Guess who got selected to take part in a WP7.5 Usability Study??

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
THIS GUY!!

Just got this email from Microsoft:

"good catch, you're right. it was supposed to say "windows phone." =) (question 11 said something about 'how do you use your iPhone, and I asked if it was supposed to be there)

please let me know your preference for the time slots below (list up to your first, second, and third choices). we're juggling a few participants, but we'll try our best to get you one of your top choices. thanks!"

D5, I promise I will do you proud.

Getting $100 to take place, and now my next WP7.5 phone will be a little bit less!!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I know you will. I can thank of no one more opinionated or dedicated if they had asks me to help make the choice I would have picked you. I know Windows Phone will be well represented.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Opinionated? I like to think of it as confident in my thoughts! :) I will have a full report for you when it's done.

I'm sure I will get my choice of Focus S or Nokia Ace for my time too!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Pretty random. Saw it on a WP news site, sent an email, got in. Either that or a friend of mine at MSFT Mountain View (where I'm from) put in a good word. Either way.

I did one for Plaxo, and it was pretty cool.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got the confirmation of my time/day, very nice! I will have some info of some kind for you guys by noon PST next Wed!

When I did it for Plaxo, they asked me to look at a screen, tell them what I noticed first. Then, what I thought different icons/text meant. How I thought it could be easier. What would make it a better experience for me, that kind of thing.

I will tell them the best way to make it easier would be to offer a pretty big discount on a WP7.5 to all of the people signed up here at wpc.com. I'm sure that will work, how could it not!!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Actually probably the best thing they could do is advertise the thing so people buy it, more devs and OEM's are attracted, sales rocket, we enjoy a healthier platform. Win!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes