Do you have installed apps that you've NEVER used?

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I was going through my apps and noticed 2 or 3 that I've never launched; not even once. I suppose I'm not that big on apps. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else out there has installed apps that have never been used? Just curious.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I have some that I haven't used on THIS phone. I downloaded all the games I had on my Focus before I got my Trophy and the ones that I had beaten I haven't even launched once. I also haven't used some of the built-in apps, like HTC Watch.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
even doh i have 8G worth of games/apps on my phone Ive used ALL of them at lease once.

mind you, some Ive only used once cause they sucked or dint fit my needs, but in general Ive used them all.

every app i have is cause Ive needed it at some point.

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
If I end up not using them I always uninstall them. I sort of check the apps like once a month and delete what I don't need anymore. I'm not all that much for many apps anyway. I have maybe 35 in total now and I don't see a direct need for anything else at this point. I like to keep my phone as clean as possible. Just like my computer.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I keep a few situational apps that I think I might need in a pinch (like a guitar tuner or a flashlight app for example), but if I haven't opened a particular app in a while then I delete it.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I do have a quite a few apps that I never use. The reason is almost always the same: I like the app, but it's missing something, or part of it doesn't work correctly, etc. I keep it so that when it gets updated I'll know, and I can see if the app has been fixed, or has added some functionality that I like.

For example, I use wonder reader and rss central for my rss feeds. However, I love the way flux looks, especially if you replace the background with a plain black screen. If it loaded feeds in the background like the previously mentioned apps did, then I would probably switch to it. I keep it installed so that, if it gets an update that adds periodic background loading of feeds, I'll know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes