1380 update on Lumia 620, 820, etc.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone here got this update yet? I haven't. :(

Anyway, please tell me if your phone got updated already or not. And how many minutes does it take to install the update. Thanks!

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if 059R2C9 Lumia 620 got the update or not? What is your phone anyway?

I've got an 820, just plug your phone in and start the "Multi Software Updater". For me, it showed that an update is available. If it doesn't, you can somehow use another one via Navifirm, but I don't know how secure that is.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I've got an 820, just plug your phone in and start the "Multi Software Updater". For me, it showed that an update is available. If it doesn't, you can somehow use another one via Navifirm, but I don't know how secure that is.

That alone is very helpful indeed. Thanks a lot. But isn't Navifirm blocked already? I have got the Navifirm+ which I downloaded at last December and it won't show me the new firmware of the new Lumias.

And did YOUR PHONE told you that the update available on its own?

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That alone is very helpful indeed. Thanks a lot. But isn't Navifirm blocked already? I have got the Navifirm+ which I downloaded at last December and it won't show me the new firmware of the new Lumias.

And did YOUR PHONE told you that the update available on its own?

oh, is it? it seems I'm not up to date :D
Nope, it didn't, that's why I checked via the Nokia Updater. Other users in a german forum (also with european 820's) had the updates on their phone, that's why I checked.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
oh, is it? it seems I'm not up to date :D
Nope, it didn't, that's why I checked via the Nokia Updater. Other users in a german forum (also with european 820's) had the updates on their phone, that's why I checked.

Lol, I knew it from the web! :D
Alright, thanks. Too bad updating with Nokia Care Suite means removing all data. Waiting for the 'real' one.. :)

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that my product code is on the .1308 list (In Navifirm). Wondering why it's not available yet for me..
And speaking of Navifirm, I guess the news was a hoax. Downloading the new version will work. :/

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that my product code is on the .1308 list (In Navifirm). Wondering why it's not available yet for me..
And speaking of Navifirm, I guess the news was a hoax. Downloading the new version will work. :/

according to the web, they roll updates out in severeal weeks, so you might get it now or in a few weeks. the only thing you could do is use the Care Suite, but then you'll lose everything..

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
While I was away in the Canary's it tried to download the upgrade but failed. Now I am back in the UK there is no update available for the 820 on Vodafone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon