Wi-Fi podcast sync?

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I posted a reply in an old thread and thought I might bring it forward and start another. Anyone else having issues? Really don't want to go with another app to do what the phone is said to already do.

Purchased 928 in June and syncing comes and goes. Always on WiFi at home while sitting in the Nokia wireless charger at night and nothing in the morning. I try to manually force the download, sometimes it works, but many times just "pending" or "waiting for WiFi", which I am already on. Seems like a bug that still exists.

Miss the Zune interface. How easy that was. MS should have just worked on the wireless sync for WP8 and kept it going. Love my Zune software. Rebranding it to Xbox Music is fine as long as it still works the same. Microsoft took a big step backwards in this area if you ask me. Maybe something in the works? Totally missed the boat, by having a huge gap if they are... :unhappy:

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
No, in US (and may be Canada), you can subscribe to podcasts in Windows phone stores and synced to the phone music player directly over the data connection (and often wifi connection if podcast files are large). But like OP said, such direct sync is not very reliable and error prone. I often get at least one day of delay and then often not get synced unless you open music player frequently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2