my windows 8.1 and windows phone 8 will not connect

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I have ASUS K55A laptop and i recently installed Windows 8.1, I went to the ASUS website and downloaded the Bluetooth drivers for Windows 8.1... everything went well...But when i tried to pair with my Lumia it will detect for a short time and disconnect immediately and thus could not even pair.
Anyone with solution please help...

Is this Microsoft's Fault or OEMs? it really frustrates me :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
You can't do much with Bluetooth between windows 8 and windows phone 8. What you are seeing is normal. If you are trying to sync the phone you will need to connect it via USB. One cool thing Update 3 brings to Windows Phone is WiFi Sharing via Bluetooth. If you pair a Windows Phone with Update 3 to a Windows 8.1 device via Bluetooth the 8.1 device will always see the phone as a available hotspot. It takes a few seconds for the hotspot to show as the system has to enable sharing but it's nice not having to turn sharing on to get my Surface to pair.

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
thanks, but today i created two accounts, when i connect from one it connects well but the other will not connect, is strange

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumina 920 with GDR3 and a Surface Pro with 8.1 and I am having the exact problem described. It connects for a second or two and then disconnects. I've tried several times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster