920 stuck in reboot loop after update

kamajoo

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 920 Stuck boot after 8.1

Hi, my lumia 920 is not responding to anything. cant do soft reset or hard reset. It does reboot when i try but this screen comes right after nokia logo
IMG_20140414_212316.jpg

kamajoo

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 920 Stuck boot after 8.1

it shuts down automatically after like 5 min but when i try to reboot it goes to that screen again. And btw 8.1 was working fine for few hours and i rebooted my phone cause store was not working but it never booted back

ariez84

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Soo...something went wrong with my update too.

Downloaded it, installed it...waited 2 hours for install process, phone was finishing up the final data migrate, restarted and..........
Back to Windows Phone 8.0. WTF?!

usefulshrimp

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I tried updating my device and the battery went dead during the update.

Now I just get the gears and the battery dies after a few minutes despite being plugged into the wall and charging. So essentially, I’m stuck in a loop – no way to charge the battery fast enough, and no way to pause/cancel the update.

Can anyone help? If I do a hard reset (assuming I can) is that going to mean reinstalling/reconfiguring everything?

mxdude834

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Did you have any luck? I had the exact same issue last night and after a few hours I had to use the Nokia support tool to reflash my phone. I'm going to charge it to 100% and try again. Hopefully the battery wont drain so fast and it will complete the update. I'll post what happens.

Sharun Muhammed

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 920 rebooting continuously

i was updating lumia 625 to 8. 1 preview.after gears spinning , it starts rebooting ,jus show nokia and reboots and this is repeating.not (even showing windows logo)..tried soft reset(not wrkng)..itsnow rebooting fr half an hour.what to do??will it get better??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes