WhatsApp problems after WP 8.1 update?

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I updated my Lumia 1020 and everything works fine but I saw some people on the forum with Lumia 920 that having notification problems on WhatsApp. So I want to know if everyone having this problem before I update my mom's Lumia 920.

gagmani

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I updated my Lumia 1020 and everything works fine but I saw some people on the forum with Lumia 920 that having notification problems on WhatsApp. So I want to know if everyone having this problem before I update my mom's Lumia 920.

Videos sent by my friends are taking more time to download and play. They are not showing in Whatsapp folder in Pictures, but in a folder named Other Pictures. This 'Other Pictures' folder does not show in My Computer, Windows 7. In PC it shows files in Whatsapp folder as before. Also photos are not downloading automatically as before. You need to click to download pictures. Notifications don't clear from live tile after clearing from Action center.

In short, Whatsapp app for WP needs an update with a huge change log.

Fahad Mehmood

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Videos sent by my friends are taking more time to download and play. They are not showing in Whatsapp folder in Pictures, but in a folder named Other Pictures. This 'Other Pictures' folder does not show in My Computer, Windows 7. In PC it shows files in Whatsapp folder as before. Also photos are not downloading automatically as before. You need to click to download pictures. Notifications don't clear from live tile after clearing from Action center.

In short, Whatsapp app for WP needs an update with a huge change log.

yes it needs to be updated, but im not clear either its OS's bug or whatsapp's??? plz help... im annoyed to see that other pictures folder in the albums

punitsingh325

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I am not getting notifications when I am not using the app. These arrive much later. You need to keep the app and the display on to get them faster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon