Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Omaga_62

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
image.jpg

The OS version is 8.10.12397.895

Edit. As I told before, my phone was with Black 8.0 firmware, downgraded few weeks ago from DP

Last edited:

bemiquel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Anyone with a 1020 not running DP got an update? If so, please let us know! I'm not sure if I should downgrade already or not. It looks like the ones who just received their update on the 1520 actually DID downgrade to 8.0.

Mezla

May 26, 2014
Visit site
First off, great work on this thread. It really is a wonderful resource and thanks to the OP and all the contributors.

Secondly, I have a question about the roll-out. I currently own a Lumia 720, purchased in India. I'm using it in the US right now on the AT&T network. It's an unlocked phone and is currently set to the USA region (in phone settings). The Lumia 720 isn't listed in the update tracker page by Nokia (Availability in North America - Nokia). Does this mean that I won't get the Cyan update for my 720 in the USA? Do I need to revert back to India region to get it?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Many thanks people.

EDIT: I'm running the 8.1 developer preview, downloaded and installed in India. Thanks.

Last edited:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
First off, great work on this thread. It really is a wonderful resource and thanks to the OP and all the contributors.

Secondly, I have a question about the roll-out. I currently own a Lumia 720, purchased in India. I'm using it in the US right now on the AT&T network. It's an unlocked phone and is currently set to the USA region (in phone settings). The Lumia 720 isn't listed in the update tracker page by Nokia (Availability in North America - Nokia). Does this mean that I won't get the Cyan update for my 720 in the USA? Do I need to revert back to India region to get it?

It goes off the ROM on your phone. Where you happen to be at the time is completely irrelevant.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

You will get it according to indian shdle region doesnt matters rom matters

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

EDIT: I'm running the 8.1 developer preview, downloaded and installed in India. Thanks.
You still have the Indian ROM, though you have set the region to US. So, you will get the update when it becomes available for Lumia 720 in India.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes