Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

vicky_22g

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Finally got the belated CYAN in Denmark on 1520. Phone seems to be a lot faster. Worth waiting for the update. Thanks Microsoft and Nokia.
Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_935 using Tapatalk

Thomas Molina

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!

In a bid to prevent thousands of threads and posts asking when your country has received Lumia Cyan or Windows 8.1 for your Lumia, I thought I'd put it all here (with permission from Laura Knotek) as a sticky, so you all can track each country's release.

Feel free to PM me, if I've missed a country here and there, and I'll add it to the list! :)

LUMIA CYAN + WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED IN:

• The Americas & Canada
  • Europe
  • Asia & Asia Pacific
  • Africa
  • Middle East

FOR THE DEVICES:

• Nokia Lumia 1520 (FINLAND & INDIA & UNITED STATES & UK & HUNGARY)
    [*]Nokia Lumia 1320
  • Nokia Lumia 925
  • Nokia Lumia 625
  • Nokia Lumia 520 (FRANCE, Orange ONLY)

THE UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS:

• The update is available in ALL regions.

THE UPDATE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR:

• Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Nokia Lumia 929 (Icon)
  • Nokia Lumia 928
  • Nokia Lumia 920
  • Nokia Lumia 822
  • Nokia Lumia 820
  • Nokia Lumia 720
  • Nokia Lumia 620
  • Nokia Lumia 525
  • Nokia Lumia 521
  • Samsung ATIV SE
  • Samsung ATIV S Neo
  • Samsung ATIV S
  • Samsung ATIV Odyssey
  • HTC 8X
  • HTC 8XT
  • HTC 8S
  • Huawei Ascend W1
  • Huawei Ascend W2

DEVICES SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 AUTOMATICALLY:

• Nokia Lumia 630
  • Nokia Lumia 635
  • Nokia Lumia 930

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update this list as needed, following as many updates as I can. Please PM or Post (if the thread is not locked) when the update officially rolls out in your country.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: This is for the official Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan Update. This is not in reference to Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview.

UPDATE 2014/07/03: Following correspondence with Nokia Australia: If your phone is from a different country, you will need to wait for the update to be released in that country. Changing the region will NOT work.

UPDATE 2014/07/18: The update has been suspended due to an issue with Bitlocker. It will resume soon.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: The update has been resumed.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: Approximate duration for installing the update is ~65 minutes on a fast Wi-Fi Connection..

Thanks everyone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes