Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
After a few false starts, rather like the Pie Machine in "Chicken Run", the rollout seems to be progressing. I will keep updating the front page as more information surfaces.

Binary Ninja

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
To those who are complaining about the CYAN rollout blaming Nokia or Microsoft seems to have no idea that the actual rollout is done via your telco provider .. The testing by Nokia / Microsoft has been completed for a while now..

Optus customers in Australia have Cyan yet Telstra customers don't how can you blame Microsoft for something that isn't their fault ..

Ralph Casimir

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Of course, as I'm waiting my 920 is having problems. My other data has 20 gigs of nothing and now my video playback is stops buffering. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Souless_Cthulhu

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Still don't have cyan. Im in USA with a 1520 on the dev preview. Not using bitlocker. I don't want to downgrade cause well, its 8.1 but im wondering if cyan could fix the battery issue for me. it drains so pretty quick

dwesson

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Received 8.1+Cyan for 1520 in South Africa 29 July @ 21:00. I am with Vodacom and also reverted to WP8.0 first using Nokia tool. First there was a minor update to facilitate the main update. Process took approximately 1 hour.

adijosh2011

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi you have put 1520 is having an update whereas in uae I can't seem to figure out any update on my Lumia windows 8.. Could smeone help?
Hi all!

In a bid to prevent thousands of threads and posts asking when your country has received Lumia Cyan or Windows 8.1 for your Lumia, I thought I'd put it all here (with permission from Laura Knotek) as a sticky, so you all can track each country's release.

Feel free to PM me, if I've missed a country here and there, and I'll add it to the list! :)

=5]LUMIA CYAN + WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED IN

• The Americas & Canada
  • Europe
  • Asia & Asia Pacific
  • Africa
  • Middle East

FOR THE DEVICES:

• Nokia Lumia 1520
    [*]Nokia Lumia 1320
  • Nokia Lumia 925
  • Nokia Lumia 625
  • Nokia Lumia 520 (FRANCE, Orange ONLY)

THE UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS:

• The update is available in ALL regions.

THE UPDATE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR:

• Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Nokia Lumia 929 (Icon)
  • Nokia Lumia 928
  • Nokia Lumia 920
  • Nokia Lumia 822
  • Nokia Lumia 820
  • Nokia Lumia 720
  • Nokia Lumia 620
  • Nokia Lumia 525
  • Nokia Lumia 521
  • Samsung ATIV SE
  • Samsung ATIV S Neo
  • Samsung ATIV S
  • Samsung ATIV Odyssey
  • HTC 8X
  • HTC 8XT
  • HTC 8S
  • Huawei Ascend W1
  • Huawei Ascend W2

DEVICES SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 AUTOMATICALLY:

• Nokia Lumia 630
  • Nokia Lumia 635
  • Nokia Lumia 930

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update this list as needed, following as many updates as I can. Please PM or Post (if the thread is not locked) when the update officially rolls out in your country.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: This is for the official Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan Update. This is not in reference to Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview.

UPDATE 2014/07/03: Following correspondence with Nokia Australia: If your phone is from a different country, you will need to wait for the update to be released in that country. Changing the region will NOT work.

UPDATE 2014/07/18: The update has been suspended due to an issue with Bitlocker. It will resume soon.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: The update has been resumed.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: Approximate duration for installing the update is ~65 minutes on a fast Wi-Fi Connection..

Thanks everyone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross