1520 or Note 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Tanya, please stop saying that Android = Malware. I have handled three devices till now, installed lots of games, and apps. There was absolutely no issues as I used common sense while installing these apps. I made sure the apps are from an official source, and has good reviews. Sure there's lag but installing from GPlay store does not automatically mean malware. Stop arguing needlessly :) . Sure data mining happens on Google but to say Android is malware ridden is a completely ridiculous statement. Hope someone can close this thread soon.

theres enough and more proof on the internet to prove you and thesachd wrong
i dont care if you people want to justify the possibility of getting hacked and actually want to back googles inability to make a secure os
im happy im secure with windows phone and ios,where only one known exploit is there and cant be used because the oses are too secure and the max it can do is crash the page on wp and can affect a bit on only jailbroken ios

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
theres enough and more proof on the internet to prove you and thesachd wrong
i dont care if you people want to justify the possibility of getting hacked and actually want to back googles inability to make a secure os
im happy im secure with windows phone and ios,where only one known exploit is there and cant be used because the oses are too secure and the max it can do is crash the page on wp and can affect a bit on only jailbroken ios

I don't need to read previous posts to jump on this one. If you can use common sense and avoid killing your PC or laptop with malware and other crap, you can certainly do the same on Android. Androids require the SAME level of care a PC does. If you can't keep a PC running smooth, then you can't keep an Android running smooth.

I'm not a fan of Android or Google by any stretch, but blaming them because you can't do your part to help secure your stuff is asinine plain and simple.

Open source code is exploitable code. And because the public can see it, coupled with Androids massive market share, yeah, it's not going to be any "safer" than a Windows based PC.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't need to read previous posts to jump on this one. If you can use common sense and avoid killing your PC or laptop with malware and other crap, you can certainly do the same on Android. Androids require the SAME level of care a PC does. If you can't keep a PC running smooth, then you can't keep an Android running smooth.

I'm not a fan of Android or Google by any stretch, but blaming them because you can't do your part to help secure your stuff is asinine plain and simple.

Open source code is exploitable code. And because the public can see it, coupled with Androids massive market share, yeah, it's not going to be any "safer" than a Windows based PC.

i agree except that the play store and exploit messages via whatsapp(causes whatsapp to crash until reinstall without a backup) is an example of how bad its security is

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
i agree except that the play store and exploit messages via whatsapp(causes whatsapp to crash until reinstall without a backup) is an example of how bad its security is

Thats Google's fault for not properly curating its store, and WhatsApps for either not fixing or optimizing it's app for the stupidly diverse versions of Android. It's not, repeat NOT, the fault of Android itself.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This thread went off topic a while ago and started debating further topics than 1520 or Note 4 and as such has completely lost all sense of usefulness to the community.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon