Latest Samsung Ativ S firmware updates

Macco26

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Phone is ATO, 8.1 official (never went through "untested" for my wife).
The signal is not that much where it suffers that, but if my wife wakes up the phone, it shows enough signal reception. Simply is not true, as it's idling as it was airplane-mode like. By launching some app, it may remember it should reconnect the cell and gets connection (voice/data) again. Happens in different places (always with not exceptional reception). But still, if it shows 1-2 signal bar, you think at least voice/SMS should come. While it is not.

I tried an Hard Reset with no avail. Very few apps installed (mostly official MSN). Don't even carry a micro-SD into it.

I have heard around the Internet that it may happen with aging of the ATIV S. Now I swapped back to the first-run original battery (we changed months ago with another original one), just to see if it is anything related to voltages or such.

Very very weird.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Phone is ATO, 8.1 official (never went through "untested" for my wife).
The signal is not that much where it suffers that, but if my wife wakes up the phone, it shows enough signal reception. Simply is not true, as it's idling as it was airplane-mode like. By launching some app, it may remember it should reconnect the cell and gets connection (voice/data) again. Happens in different places (always with not exceptional reception). But still, if it shows 1-2 signal bar, you think at least voice/SMS should come. While it is not.

I tried an Hard Reset with no avail. Very few apps installed (mostly official MSN). Don't even carry a micro-SD into it.

I have heard around the Internet that it may happen with aging of the ATIV S. Now I swapped back to the first-run original battery (we changed months ago with another original one), just to see if it is anything related to voltages or such.

Very very weird.

My ATIV S never been flashed or on TP. All software upgrades got from official upgrades. It's now on WP8.1.1 official.
I never occur this kind of problems. The phone is working perfectly as it was when i bough it brand new 20 months ago.
Anyway, when i read about your problems, first that comes to my mind was a hard reset, but as i see you already did that with no success. Second thing that come to my mind is a faulty battery. You already did that too, so lets see if that helps you. I personally would go for new original battery (3rd one) and double check it too.
I don't think this is a software problem, but rather is hardware one. If the test with the old original battery doesn't shows result, my advice is to take it to a phone service to check the connectors inside and the mother board, maybe some part got loosen.

Macco26

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Boris, you'll prove me that my troubleshooting is good enough. For the moment we're still with the 1st original battery and in 1 day we didn't encounter the problem. But being it "random" I'd not take it as a "solved" equation.
This said, it's weird that it stops connecting even in places, like my house, where, yes, 3G connection is fleble, but we've a strong Wi-fi. Nonetheless, it may happen it disconnects voice/data entirely.

I'll check if the symptom stops with the old battery. But fore sure I'd not go through the Service, given the expiration of the warranty. A random fault is one of the hardest thing to find. I don't want to spend 50-80 bucks on a Service Repair that did nothing else than Hard Reset the device, and see the fault is still there a couple days ago.
It's a pity that the only viable WP smartphone with a screen like the ATIV S is a phone of 1 year ago (Lumia 735), hardly found anywhere. And no, 930 is not the cup of tea of a person like my wife. No need for a "flagship". Hope we may revive the ATIV S.. ^^

Kevin Houle1

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Boris, you'll prove me that my troubleshooting is good enough. For the moment we're still with the 1st original battery and in 1 day we didn't encounter the problem. But being it "random" I'd not take it as a "solved" equation.
This said, it's weird that it stops connecting even in places, like my house, where, yes, 3G connection is fleble, but we've a strong Wi-fi. Nonetheless, it may happen it disconnects voice/data entirely.

I'll check if the symptom stops with the old battery. But fore sure I'd not go through the Service, given the expiration of the warranty. A random fault is one of the hardest thing to find. I don't want to spend 50-80 bucks on a Service Repair that did nothing else than Hard Reset the device, and see the fault is still there a couple days ago.
It's a pity that the only viable WP smartphone with a screen like the ATIV S is a phone of 1 year ago (Lumia 735), hardly found anywhere. And no, 930 is not the cup of tea of a person like my wife. No need for a "flagship". Hope we may revive the ATIV S.. ^^

Hope your ativ s is working better. I know before I rolled back to 8.0 gdr3, I needed to set the proper apn settings, or else when my phone went from 3g to 4g, it would just disconnect from the network. Once I had the right apn in, it connected to lte and then never disconnected again.

lukas_ita

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Hope your ativ s is working better. I know before I rolled back to 8.0 gdr3, I needed to set the proper apn settings, or else when my phone went from 3g to 4g, it would just disconnect from the network. Once I had the right apn in, it connected to lte and then never disconnected again.

Does Ativ S support lte??

Macco26

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I used the one under the general mobile network setting page. I would never use samsungs apn app. ;)

Well, after Hard Reset my ATIV S set automatic APN in its custom APN app. And in the stock mobile network the "manual APN" setting is set as disabled and the button to set in there is grayed out. It is possible only to revise the MMS APN in there. A thing that I've not done, since it's actually set in the custom samsung APN setting as well.
I'm not touching it yet, keeping the stock post-Hard-reset behaviour, waiting the undesired "snooze" of the phone re-happening (or not) after the swap of battery. But thanks for the suggestion.

reem zedek

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I'm using on my ativ the win10m 536 update.. Now I want to update to the new update (581).. And I tried many times to check updates but it not find any new update.. Can someone help me?

anon(9600179)

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I'm using on my ativ the win10m 536 update.. Now I want to update to the new update (581).. And I tried many times to check updates but it not find any new update.. Can someone help me?

If you hard reseted your phone after updating to W10M, yes you'll need to reinstall the Insider application.
But it won't help you: the insider application seems to be working on the phone model in order to deliver new updates, not on the OS.
So basically, if you hard reseted your phone, your phone model in the registry is back to GT-I8750 and your phone manufacturer to SAMSUNG: the insider application won't offer you to select a ring which means no 10581 update.

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
If you hard reseted your phone after updating to W10M, yes you'll need to reinstall the Insider application.
But it won't help you: the insider application seems to be working on the phone model in order to deliver new updates, not on the OS.
So basically, if you hard reseted your phone, your phone model in the registry is back to GT-I8750 and your phone manufacturer to SAMSUNG: the insider application won't offer you to select a ring which means no 10581 update.
Same here, the 10536 thing might really be a beautiful mistake from MSFT.

Watching the hand-on video of 10581 the preformance improvement is really nice, hope w10m get RTM asap :)

dpweeks

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
No updates, no support from Samsung.. I haven't got any hope left we're ever going to be seeing Windows 10 on it. Maybe unofficial, but certainly not official.

Do you (or anyone else) have any comments on Microsoft's official support for upgrade of Samsung Ativ S to Windows 10, based on the contents of the "WP 8.1 to 10 Device Upgrade Eligibility List" published by Microsoft.

I'm blocked from including links in this post, but the file is located at the following URL (replace "<dot>" with "." and "<slash> with "/"):
www<dot>microsoft<dot>com<slash>en-gb<slash>download<slash>details.aspx?id=49182

Samsung Ativ S is mentioned in the XML file, but it's unclear what the deviceUpgradeState values of "2", "3", "4", etc. actually mean.

Here are the entries that mention Samsung Ativ S, which are all assigned deviceUpgradeState of "3":

<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-88-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="BEL-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="MTS-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ROG-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SAT-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="LUS-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="FID-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-00-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-33-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-88-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-AT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-AU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-BR-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-CH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-DE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-FR-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="GLO-PH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-SE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SMA-PH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TMO-NL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SIN-AU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="EPL-DE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-MY-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SWI-CH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-ID-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-PL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SUN-PH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-GB-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-GR-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-SG-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IN-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TMO-DE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TMO-AT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-VN-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ENT-CL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-ID-I8750DXALL1" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IN-I8750DDALL1" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="MOV-PE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-HK-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-CN-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-TW-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="IT3-IT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="CLA-CL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TEL-NZ-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="CLA-PA-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="O2O-IE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="FON-ES-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="O2O-GB-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="VIV-BG-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="EAD-BG-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ORG-IL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="PCL-IL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ORG-SK-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-HU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-CZ-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-RO-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-RU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-SI-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-LV-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-BE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-NL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-TH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="DE2-NZ-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TIM-IT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="VOD-ZA-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-PT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Do you (or anyone else) have any comments on Microsoft's official support for upgrade of Samsung Ativ S to Windows 10, based on the contents of the "WP 8.1 to 10 Device Upgrade Eligibility List" published by Microsoft.

I'm blocked from including links in this post, but the file is located at the following URL (replace "<dot>" with "." and "<slash> with "/"):
www<dot>microsoft<dot>com<slash>en-gb<slash>download<slash>details.aspx?id=49182

Samsung Ativ S is mentioned in the XML file, but it's unclear what the deviceUpgradeState values of "2", "3", "4", etc. actually mean.

Here are the entries that mention Samsung Ativ S, which are all assigned deviceUpgradeState of "3":

<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-88-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="BEL-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="MTS-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ROG-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SAT-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="LUS-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="FID-CA-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-00-SGH-T899M" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-33-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-88-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-AT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-AU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-BR-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-CH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-DE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-FR-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="GLO-PH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-SE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SMA-PH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TMO-NL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SIN-AU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="EPL-DE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-MY-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SWI-CH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-ID-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-PL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="SUN-PH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-GB-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-GR-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-SG-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IN-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TMO-DE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TMO-AT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-VN-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ENT-CL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-ID-I8750DXALL1" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IN-I8750DDALL1" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="MOV-PE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-HK-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-CN-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-TW-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="IT3-IT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="CLA-CL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TEL-NZ-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="CLA-PA-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="O2O-IE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="FON-ES-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="O2O-GB-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="VIV-BG-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="EAD-BG-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ORG-IL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="PCL-IL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="ORG-SK-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-HU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-CZ-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-IL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-RO-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-RU-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-SI-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-LV-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-BE-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-NL-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-TH-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="DE2-NZ-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="TIM-IT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="VOD-ZA-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>
<deviceUpgradeState deviceID="000-PT-GT-I8750" deviceName="ATIV S">3</deviceUpgradeState>

Dude, for better viewing, open the XML file in Excel :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2