Showing the Inovations of wp7

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
was just reading an article over at ``techredar`` thought it was funny and id share it.

--- ````````With Sony working on a PSP Phone, Microsoft bringing the Xbox brand to its Windows Phone 7 OS and Apple's massive success in selling gaming apps, you can understand Bungie's desire to expand to new platforms.```````` -----

So basically:

Sony Innovating new products , MS innovating new products ,
Iphone doing the same thing they been doing !! lol

Man im glad i dint get a Iphone 4 , considering its almost the same OS as the Iphone 1 ( lol ) like buying Oakley sun glasses , your paying for the BRAND NAME! Haha

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
While they do have some great apps it is basically the same boring OS that its been since 2007.

Its been said that Apple doesn't sell phones as much as fashion accessories.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
While they do have some great apps it is basically the same boring OS that its been since 2007.

Its been said that Apple doesn't sell phones as much as fashion accessories.

lmao! seriously , thats what i consider the Iphone to be , you wana make a fashion statment , get an Iphone

you want something good and usefull get something else lol. maybe it wasnt the case back 2-3 years ago , but sints the Inovation of Android phones and now Wp7 , Ios has nothing on them.

aside from its shinny phone colour.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I really enjoy Apple products (MacBook, Airport Extreme, Apple TV, iPad) but would never choose iPhone over WP7. Their devices are incredible and marketing is superb (I love the Apple Store on Regent Street, London), which Microsoft should learn from. I wouldn't mind seeing a Microsoft Store. Showing off Windows, Office, WP7 and whatnot.

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I still think the iPhone is the best phone on the market. I've had an iPhone 3G and an iPhone 4 and they can't be matched. However, Windows Phone 7 is a super shibby OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon