Nokia Lumia 800 usb mode?

damien88#IM

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, im new to WP7 and was wondering if there is a way to put my nokia lumia 800 into usb mode for usb memory storage.

I have seen a few ways of doing it for pc but i have a mac and cannot find a way.

I don't really like using the windows phone 7 connector and I also do not have iphoto so have no ways of putting photos on to my phone.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, im new to WP7 and was wondering if there is a way to put my nokia lumia 800 into usb mode for usb memory storage.

I have seen a few ways of doing it for pc but i have a mac and cannot find a way.

I don't really like using the windows phone 7 connector and I also do not have iphoto so have no ways of putting photos on to my phone.

I don't know of any way to put any WP7 phone into USB mode. I wish there was.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
No idea how you'd achieve it on a Mac. You can do it on Windows through the registry, though it requires Zune to be installed which kind of defeats the purpose.

damien88#IM

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Yea im aware of the windows one.. Since getting the phone this has been the only draw back.. Because i do not have iphoto i cant sync my photos and not all my music seems to be available through itunes.. hopefully someone will find a way sometime in the near future..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon