10 Reasons Why I Love Windows 10

Rann Xeroxx

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 (starting with 8) gave OEMs the abilities to create all kinds of fantastic form factors. I have a Dell XPS 18, for an example, that is a All in One giant touch tablet.

Heikoworld

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I have been a Windows user since 3.1, but now at Windows 10 this is just fantastic. I have to say I have never liked clutter especially on the desktop, some people have icons everywhere, recently I have discovered "Fences" that means I can have desktop icons and they cannot be seen, they are in my order and I have replaced the dreaded yellow folders (where possible) with my own icons, I even have Sleep, Re-Start and Shutdown.
So the way I have it I have little or no use for the start. This is Windows 10 at it`s finest, I had some teething troubles back in July but up to now everything is fine.

Yazz84

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Windows does not force any updates whatsoever, and btw ios has always been free and doesn't show me adds, they'll take a small percentage of the cost payed for non-free apps through the windows store to cover costs, like apple does.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok since you guys like it so much you must know answer for this. How do I view/add/delete/edit Favorites from IE on WP on W10? I was able to that when I had W8 on my tablet but since I updated to 10 - IE is the same as on W7 and older, and Edge is totally different browser

RonWesley

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
1. New Start menu
2. There’s Spartan, the sparkly new web browser
3. Xbox on Windows 10 lets gamers access the best of the Xbox Live gaming network on both Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One.
4. Windows 10 brings Cortana. Cortana is quite intuitive and learns your preferences to provide relevant recommendations, fast access to information, and important reminders.
5. Windows Store for multi-device purchases
6. Windows Hello's facial recognition sign-in
7. Windows Continuum for Phones
8. Windows 10 help you to get an improved command prompt.
9. Windows 10 is compatible with all kinds of modern management systems
10. Microsoft announced that the OS upgrade would be offered free of charge for devices running Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Phone.

megaton

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Although I've fun of running & testing W10.
But I'm sick of stubborn W7 users ranting on youtube like babies throwing tantrum.
They're annoying & pain in a neck & never contribute to shape W10 future like us.
I'm start to fear of making windows 10 new builds review because of them.

Saad1990

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Some of my reasons are...

Most important drivers installed without a hitch
Responsive
Customization
Start Menu
Free

But, I didn't find it much faster than windows 7.

pitbullpup

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I left windows for mac and os x when windows vista came out.... still love apple but needed a windows laptop for my work as a severe weather chaser...aka storm chaser so got a dell latitude e6410 that had windows 7 ultimate on it. the night I got it I let it do the free upgrade to windows 10 pro. so far I have to say it seems as stable as my apple desktop and works awesome.. very fast and edge browser is awesome. I didn't mind firefox, hate chrome and really hate internet explorer. hopefully I will continue to like windows 10 as it continues down the path. right now I can think it will only get better as time goes on

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
1. New Start menu - The design is very good. Universal appeal.
2. Cortana - Every task is a breeze now
3. Edge browser - Even though it is not complete, it will definitely be very good in the future. I can draw on pages and share, in tablet mode.
4. Runs very well - Even on my MacBook Air. No driver issues or glitches.
5. Windows Hello - Even though I cannot use it on my Mac Air, this feature will be very big in the future. Good that Microsoft started early.
6. Easy life for developers - New VS 2015 makes life easier for developers.
7. My Rice bowl - It has been my rice bowl for so many years as I am responsible for rolling out new systems and software for my company.
8. Windows Continuum - Actually it is a big feature. I can see lots of people using phones as portable full screen computers in the future.
9. Open to every platform - No selfishness and provides most apps and services on every OS.
10. Free to upgrade - Lot of small companies love this as they do not have to buy expensive licenses.

RonWesley

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
1. The Start menu
2. Speed
3. Cortana is the most loved new feature of Windows 10.
4. Universal Apps
5. Work with multiple Desktops
6. A Better Browser
7. Never miss a notification
8. Security
9. Get more life from your laptop battery
10. Xbox App

jamescollion84

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Top ten Best Reason i love windows 10.... :)
1. Multiple desktop
2. Notification Updates
3. Action center
4. Snap windows
5. Start menu
6. Faster and more stable than w8.1
7. Very responsive
8. customization options is awesome
9. Look is very good
10. Most important drivers installed

Thanks,

Ghoomato

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I am loving the Windows 10 than any other OS. The performance of system is increased. But still one suggestion ... can we have better windows defender.. It will definitely increase performance and protection to system.

The_Black_One

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
1. Start menu
2. Apps in window mode
3. Free upgrades
4. Universal apps
5. Edge
6. Cortana
7. Notification Center
8. Tablet mode
9. Fast and responsive