2nd mic fail (conspiracy theory)

jeag888

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
An update on my case: (i.e. Unbalanced audio in video recordings, right channel is loud, left is too dim )
-This is from the Colombia technical service-
1st repairment: technical service replaced all or some mics, returned the phone. Problem persists.
2nd time, Sent the phone again, they returned it unrepaired on the grounds of "the phone approved all the standard tests", and some bs like "you can't record stereo on this phone only mono cause the specs sheet on the phone doesn't say that" are you kidding me?
This is getting frustrating!
I think I'll keep sending the phone until its guarantee expires in august, probably sell it afterwards whether or not it gets fixed, and use my old phone for the moment.

Shkupjani

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
same here...

I rollback to Windows 8.1 Denim. When shooting a video, there is a sound.

I am upgrading again to Windows 10 Mobile to see what will happen.

Mr_Orozco

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
A year ago i bought a 930 and has the famous mic problem, I sent the phone to technical service and they give a new one because they can fix it. It was working good, except when i recorded videos I can hear that the sound was charged to the right, but recording on whatsapp and calls on speaker worked well.
Now this problem re appears, i dont have warranty and here I am, searching on the internet for a solution to this problem

:(

mighty haggis

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
it's defo related to windows 10,my 930 used to work perfectly on 8.1 recording sound on video,hands free calls, skype etc, cortana works perfectly though ,but when i upgraded to win 10 sound on video stopped working also on skype the other person could only hear me if i pressed the mic button off but i could barely hear them talk,anyhow i ran the lumia test application to test the mics thinking i must have the 2nd mic problem but to my surprise 2nd mic is working but the other mics are not so it must be that windows 10 does mot support 5.1 on the 930 to enable all the mics,this is something that ms need to address for 930 users.

mighty haggis

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
well now its confirmed it is a windows 10 issue on the 930,i just installed lumia camera beta switched on the surround sound and now i have sound on video with the lumia camera app but not with the windows camera, microsoft need to address the 5.1 surround issue on windows 10 for phones like the 930

Hubert Gomez

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I can live without skype calls and voice message, but record videos it's so important, in windows 10 the lumia camera application is blocked, i can't believe it's third time i had problem with a lumia model,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124