4 in 1 : Surface Phone?

Momin Shaikh1

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
Of course things change. It happens all the time. The argument is it only happens if consumers decide they want it and it's marketed well. Without those two things it just another product in the electronics graveyard.

yeah. thats the point. marketing will play key role of surface phone.

Momin Shaikh1

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
Now smartphones evolution brought basic computing tasks to ppls pockets and hence smartphones were bound to replace PCs for ppl who dont need heavy duty computing. now pcs are pocketable already.

replace your smartphones word with surface phone. and you get the ultimate productivity phone in ur pocket at the same price of iphone or galaxy smartphones which can only do light works.
that's it. consumers will naturally find the use cases of surface phone! and for that the product has to launch first.
shouting surface phone useless, it won't do any good! won't gonna help.

a 4 in 1 Surface Phone is the future! ms has to join Cshell, Holographic and Gaming as well as Marketing pieces together!! for the revoloution!!!

Last edited:

adeski

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
The Surface Note concept looks amazing. In my opinion, for it to be a mass market prospect, it would only survive if we get to a point where we don't need apps. MS has burnt so many users, their products are known for poor or non existent apps. Failing that, they go for ultra expensive niche market, with such amazing must have functionality you can't get elsewhere. I think we'd be looking at something beyond apps. They need to make apps seem passé, uncool. It would need to launch with some major 'wow'. I'd even say they should launch it without any big hype. It will spread virally and become cool to own - and that might even mean aiming it at Business users. I remember BlackBerry used to be the phone for business. It was seen aspirational to own one. Personally, I never found them cool but hey ho.(!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124