720 stucks

W

WPCentral Question

my phone 720.i gave in nokia care last september or the same problem but it happens again.it ****.im tired of this ******* phone.my phone bought last year.within this one year it hangs so many time.eveytime i go to nokia care or this problem.they said your using while charging.i dont knw what im gng to do with this ******* phone

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey try a soft reset by holding volume down + lock button until your phone vibrates/reboot itself. If this does not solve your problem try performing a hard reset. BACKUP all your important data before doing this. May I also know the OS version which you can check by going into phone settings/about/more information.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Use the multitasking view to close any Apps running in the background that are not needed. Hold down the back button and then tap the X icon on any of the open "cards" you want to close. Under 8.1 the back button does not automatically close an App any more, Now the button behavior is a bit more open and many developers have not specified "close" as an option. This can cause Apps to stay open and you never know unless you look... I usually do this 3 or more times each day, That and a once a week Soft Reset that Himanshu Chowdhary advised can help keep your system memory freed up for use...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66