928 Accessories List

stekestew

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
ProClips holder now available!

Dear Customer,

We thank you for your patience. Our ProClip Device Holders for the Nokia Lumia 928 are now in stock and available for online ordering at Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone Mounts?-?ProClip USA

Item # 511552 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
Item # 512552 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
Item # 513552 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install
Item # 246824 – Adjustable Holder with Tilt swivel for use with a skin or case

Thank you for your interest in our products and have a terrific day!

Best regards,

Johan
Customer Service
ProClip USA, Inc.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ProClips holder now available!

Dear Customer,

We thank you for your patience. Our ProClip Device Holders for the Nokia Lumia 928 are now in stock and available for online ordering at Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone Mounts*-*ProClip USA

Item # 511552 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
Item # 512552 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
Item # 513552 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install
Item # 246824 – Adjustable Holder with Tilt swivel for use with a skin or case

Thank you for your interest in our products and have a terrific day!

Best regards,

Johan
Customer Service
ProClip USA, Inc.

Added to the list in the first post.

frankelweeze

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The Armorsuit screen protector for the Nokia 928 is awesome! Although the screen is softer than usual, it's thick and the screen is responsive. I've had mine on for over a month and love it.
There was a problem with the original group coming out without a hole for a front facing sensor. They updated it and it was a perfect fit.

Also, it fits end to end on my screen. No funky curves on each side to contour to the screen, it just fits snug.

the whole jay

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to find a game controller attachment. As far as I can tell there is nothing out there for this phone, besides Fling and those little invisible sticker things. I hope that they keep making cool games and the app store doesn't fizzle out.

Also, a screen protector that isn't impossible for me to put on without wrecking would be nice. Anyone have any suggestions?

the whole jay

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I have the trident, and I like it a lot. It makes me feel confident that my phone is safe yet It is not too bulky to fit into my back pocket. ( I wear my pants loose with a 32 inch waist so if you are bigger than me I don't know if that will work) great case though. my only complaint is that it came with a weird screen protector that isn't adhesive it has to be put on with... static or something? I didn't stand a chance of getting it on without ruining it, and there weren't really any instructions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria