928 Accessories List

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got this email from otterbox:

We are currently working on a case for the Nokia Lumia 928 but do not have an ETA at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available. You can also sign up for our email notification to be among the first to know when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a top quality product!

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Justin

Customer Service Representative
P: (855) 688-7269
F:(970) 493-1755
www.otterbox.com

That's funny, I've been tweeting them the last couple of days and they say they haven't decided on whether or not their going to make a case.

sth2r

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
They've already finished a 1020 case. I would imagine if they thought they could turn a profit with a 928 case then it would be out by now.

eao1991

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I asked for a replacement atmosphere case to fix the halo issue. It arrived yesterday and it was still the original without the revision :(

Sent from my GS4

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm sporting this screen protector bought on Amazon. It's pretty much the same as the ones from Verizon, but the sides are cut in a curve, not quite covering all of the glass, but to keep from having the sides stick up due to the curved glass on the sides. Works great for me. I'm very happy with it, and for $2.99 for two of them, you can't beat the price.

Jason Villeda

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have a pair of non-Nokia/Monster headphones with volume control/remote that works on this phone or any other windows phone? I'm really digging the Incase Sonic headphones and the Sennheiser PX 200 II....

Jeffrey Fox

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Finally ordered the Poetic Atmosphere case, but didn't splurge on a decal just yet. I was thrown back by the cost of shipping of $5 on Amazon (not eligible for free shipping). Maybe later I'll go back and get something.

Edit: I did see that Decalgirl is having a 20% with coupon code sale which basically makes a single cell phone decal go for free shipping. Its on the front page of their website if anyone is interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria