A Website For Apps We Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I spent some time this morning creating a website to list information regarding apps that we as windows phone users would like to see on the platform.

The idea is similar to what XENOPHOS recently posted with his "Petition for the Apps we need/want..." thread. There are a lot of apps and games that are available to the other platforms that are not yet on Windows Phone. If we reach out to the developers enough they may see that there is a need to port some of those apps over.

I went through that thread and picked out all of the apps that I could and added them to my new website as a jumping off point. I would like to keep updating this site with your suggestions.

Right now the form on the site does not work, I do not know php, but I am working with a friend of mine to try and get it working asap. Until then give me some suggestions in this thread!

If there is serious interest in maintaining a site like this I am open to buying a domain name and setting it up as a stand alone site, not just a directory in my own site. You can view the site here:

Last edited by a moderator:

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Great idea!

Tried to send in some suggestions, but my "submit" button didn't work... I'm sure it has to do with an operator error!

Could you add:
First Tennessee Bank
Bluelink (Hyundai app that lets me remote start my car :))

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
As a musician, I'd welcome any of the main apps from other platforms:

ClearTune
Pocket Guitar
iRealb
Tempo
Chordmaster
Pianist
FourTrack
Intua BeatMaker
Notion
ReBirth

...and many others.

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions! I will work on getting these updated. Probably on Monday.

And chevans920, the form does not work yet. I still need to work with my friend to get it to submit so it is currently disabled.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you want to make your own website that's great but you will need to go some please else to advertise/ promote it. Otherwise keep the discussion here.

Thread closed link removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers