Accessories, Accessories, Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDAJAH

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
Look what Amazon USA sent me when I ordered the Otterbox Theorem case!

Edit: case is for a One Plus 8T!
Edit 2: replacement arriving today, fingers crossed!
Edit 3: Amazon sent me another OnePlus case!

Attachments

• 8794.jpg
    8794.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Richard Durishin

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
No hinge protection. I am hoping that someone will come with harder - likely 3-D printed - bumpers so the thing will slide into a jacket pocket more easily and attract less lint.

PDAJAH

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
I ordered the Otterbox Ocity case from Amazon USA and received the Theorem case instead. The pen loop eslatic seems to have changed as the slim pen is easy to insert and remove.

dar981

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
SopiGuard black leather (pleather) skin. It's grippy. I'll order the gray bumpers when I get the chance. But this set up is, for me, a game changer. I no longer feel like I'm carrying an object of glass art through a glass art shop while wearing swim fins.View attachment 142725

I ordered the gray bumpers to go with a black grippy skin. I tell you what, it looks awesome.

I also ordered a stylus as well. I couldn't really afford the ms one but found a nice third party one for $40 on Amazon. Seems to work well. Erase works too. A case with an adjustable stand would be nice. I haven't found one yet though.

There are generic cases, but would any of the surface ones be compatible?

benkly

May 8, 2020
Visit site
And anyone that can feedback on the bumper case for the Duo 2. Thanks in advance

I have the black bumpers on my Duo 2. They are much thinner and from TPU than the bumpers from the Duo 1. Anyway, I hope the new Otterbox case came out soon, until then the bumpers have to do the job.
For biking I ordered a phone pouch that will arrive tomorrow, have to check if its fits well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo