Ads are working, WP is starting to get more recognition!

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So yesterday I was at a bday party for a 13 year old and it was time to open presents. Typical scene, kids are all surrounding said bday kid. Everyone trying to see. I happen to be up on a balcony overlooking the action. All the other parents are trying to take pics as well when someone says "Let him take the pics. He's got one of those new phones that has the crazy zoom like in the commercial." Bear in mind I have the 928 and not 1020. No circular hump on the back of mine. I told her it was a new Windows Phone, but not the 1020. She then asked for a demo, of which I provided. She and her husband were very impressed!
So while not perfect, the marketing IS working and it is starting to enter peoples thoughts. :)

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The Ads have been working since a few months back, I see a lot more WIndows Phones in India right now. ALl thanks to 520 and 720 , I see so many people who know about Windows Phone which is just awesome. The strategy to spread the word I think is working and we need more awesome ads

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Good to hear :)
I still think Windows Phone has a chance to rock the really cool "third dog"-image. Everytime I show my 920 people recognize it as a unique platform amidst of all the Android and iOS violence (ah, you've got a Windows Phone! Can I see?), so that's good as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss