All kinds of issues after phone reset.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
- live/twitter/linkedin not syncing (I hit sync, they try, never make it)
- photos not syncing
- FB contacts not syncing. No FB account listed in the emails/accounts section after I added it.

It's been sitting for the better part of a day, so it should be working. I've tried turning it off and on.

I also had an issue w/my SD card (mentioned in another thread), but I was able to recover it and apps are installing there just fine. Unfortunately, it's only recognized as a 32gb card instead of a 64gb card. I've been all over the net trying to solve this. Used the SD formatter to no avail ( Using SD Formatter Tool to restore full capacity on SDXC cards ).

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
By reset, do you mean a soft reset (volume down button + power button) or a hard reset, (setting, about, reset your phone). If the first, I would give the hard reset a try.

Not sure if this will fix the problem but the only down side is having to reload the apps and setup info.

I would also post the type of phone, model and what did you do to get to this point.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Hard reset. Lumia 1520.

The apps and text messages reloaded just fine... it just seems to be account stuff like contacts/pictures that are not syncing up even when I try to force them.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
By reset, do you mean a soft reset (volume down button + power button) or a hard reset, (setting, about, reset your phone). If the first, I would give the hard reset a try.

Not sure if this will fix the problem but the only down side is having to reload the apps and setup info.

I would also post the type of phone, model and what did you do to get to this point.

How does it reload the apps on SD card? They are not recognized by my phone after a hard reset. Not shown in app list nor in storage sense. Help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb