Any Android users use Launcher 10 on their phones?

CaveWindowsWoman

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I just got a Nokia 5.3, and I followed the advice from @Bleser about SquareHome, Nine and Whicons. I think SquareHome may be a bit better according to some people than Launcher10 but it's very similar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-220908.jpg
    Screenshot_20201103-220908.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 9

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Nokia 5.3, and I followed the advice from @Bleser about SquareHome, Nine and Whicons. I think SquareHome may be a bit better according to some people than Launcher10 but it's very similar.

It is the one I preferred, and actually purchased it on an LG V20. But, like Launcher 10, it uses significantly more battery than Microsoft Launcher, for instance, the one with which I have most experience. I'm going to keep experimenting with it, here and there, trying shutting down app notifications, background apps, app settings, etc.. (disclaimer: my daily phone is still a Lumia 950!)

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have just moved over to an Android phone and have no plans to use a launcher. Already familiar with the Android way of doing things from using a tablet and it is easier for the user to mould themselves to the tech than the other way round.

Leahhibbs

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
I have just moved over to an Android phone and have no plans to use a launcher. Already familiar with the Android way of doing things from using a tablet and it is easier for the user to mould themselves to the tech than the other way round.

I think you just keep using it the way you use android tablet is fine.

Gew

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Heh, to be honest I didn't even know there was a Windows style launcher available until just now. Looks nice though. However, I'm so used to the OnePlus stock launcher so that tbh I don't see myself switching, anytime soon.

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I've tried over and over to try and stay with Microsoft Launcher, but keep going back to the Live Tiles of Launcher 10. With iOS now copying the Live tiles idea from our old Windows Phones, I think more people are going to try out Live Tile launchers on their Androids...

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Was reluctant to use a launcher like Launcher 10 since getting my Motorola One because I had doubts it would match up to the experience. So glad I gave it a shot finally though, so impressed with how well it mimics the experience, both in still shots and in motion. Once those tiles populate with notification data the magic really happens.

EssOU32XcAACMou.jpg

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

After the One UI upgrade, I noticed Launcher 10 having a bug in the phone app live tile. My tile is stuck on a badge count of 1. I tried resizing the tile and even deleting the tile (and pinning it back to the home screen).

Any suggestions on a work around?

Thanks,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon