Anyone playing galactic reign?

prestonalan

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I am facing another kind of problem - time zones. I am on the eastern side of the world and all the windows phone gamers are on the western part of the world. So, when I am awake and ready to game the other players are sleeping and vice versa.

The internet can break gaming borders but not time zones :p

Good news, Jay! My sleeping schedule is beyond disrupted :p

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Getting some good matches going on, much fun indeed!!! My friends list is full but I'll give my gamertag again in case it gets missed, send me an Xbox invite.

The420Dank

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Need some strategy talk maybe... What race is everyone playing? I've been sticking with alkari since I've had the most practice with them. I have to get better with them using larger ships like dreads and battleships. I haven't played against many Zorn opponents but I have the sundogs, sundogs have me beat right now...

Love making blueprints to my own ships!!!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
My pick is Zorn. I mostly rely on the cheap to build strikers to win my games. I have noticed that Zorn is perhaps the most backward of civilization. The tech advances are mediocre at best, but in high numbers, ah! Zorns are awesome

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
My pick is Zorn. I mostly rely on the cheap to build strikers to win my games. I have noticed that Zorn is perhaps the most backward of civilization. The tech advances are mediocre at best, but in high numbers, ah! Zorns are awesome

Oh Jay, for some reason I've been thinking that you were playing as the sundogs. Sundogs use drones also don't they? Or am I mistaken? I've only been recently trying out other to technologies to the alkari. I believe those are the key to master the alkari...

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Welcome everyone and send me a game request if you want to play a match. We have all been getting some good matches in.

There's such a large response of gamertags that I don't need to do a quick match search, but I do anyways to make sure quick match MP doesn't die.

bamelin

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Galactic Reign got linked on penny arcade on the 1st. Penny Arcade - How To Turn Time Into Bones

I’m still putting a few turns a day into Galactic Reign which is a Windows 8 and windows phone 8 game. It’s a great asynchronous strategy game set in outer space that has you building and customizing massive fleets of spaceships. The super cool part is that when one of your fleets comes into contact with an enemy fleet the game ships off the data to the cloud where thinking machine supercomputers render a kickass movie of the battle and then send it back down to your device to watch. Because of this you get fights on a scale that you just don’t normally see, especially on a mobile game. I’m talking thousands of ships from tiny fighters to massive capital ships.

Second post down. It's how I heard about the game. Nick is bamelin add me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty