Appy Weather. The Most Personal Weather App. Made Especially for Windows Phone.

Bardi Golriz

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Appy Weather is fast and fluid. Powerful yet simple. Modern.

So are many other weather apps?

Sure.

But what makes Appy Weather different is that it's personal.

Every pixel.

Every word.

Appy Weather boasts a unique and intuitive card interface that describes the weather for the next seven days in simple, familiar language. But if you prefer numbers and charts, it's there too in abundance.

Powered by Forecast.io's wide range of data sources, Appy Weather also provides the most accurate forecast possible for any location in the world, as well as minute-to-minute predictions for the next hour when it's raining in the US, UK or Ireland (note: minute-by-minute forecasts for additional regions is planned).

You can add as many locations as you want, so you can keep an eye on the weather where your friends and family are, or where you're off on holiday to.

Rain + snow toast notifications are supported, so you can be notified whenever any form of precipitation is imminent.

Finally, and most importantly, there are numerous transparent live tile options to pick from. Many sleepless nights were spent to ensure Appy Weather's live tiles update reliably throughout the day.

Pay $3.99, get it all.

Try it out for 3 days. See for yourself.

Screenshots and first impressions can be seen over at Appy Weather.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I just searched the Canada Store and didn't find this app. Perhaps it is not supported yet for Canada.

Appy Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Canada)

Been using this app for months now and I have to say I couldn't be any happier. I've tried pretty much every weather app in the store that looked promising from the screenshots. Including heavy weights like Weather Flow, Amazing Weather HD, Viether, Blue Skies, AccuWeather, Bing Weather and what not. Each of these had a lot of going for them, but I was never really satisfied with any of them. I always felt like something's missing. That was until I started using Appy Weather. I think the UI is outstanding. Every piece of information and a single glance, and detailed information on your finger tips. That combined with its reliable and beautiful live tile makes it the best weather app I've ever seen and used. I think my journey through the store trying to find the perfect weather app has finally come to an end. :)

Bardi Golriz

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I just searched the Canada Store and didn't find this app. Perhaps it is not supported yet for Canada.

It should be available in Canada - have even had a few reviews from there. As it's still relatively new to the Store, I think it may take a while for it show up on Store listings (even if you search for 'Appy Weather' which makes no sense and is annoying!), especially on the Store when accessed from a phone I've found.

The best way to get to its Store page is via the direct link: Appy Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Canada) is the Canadian store link.

Let me know if it's still not showing!

Bardi Golriz

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Looks cool, but for some reason it says "Hmm" for my location? (Woodstock, Ontario)

Hmm, it can sometimes take a little time to figure it out. But, believe me when I say, it usually figures it out immediately upon launch. Try refreshing to force another check, or add the live tile and it should figure it out shortly after via background checks. If it's still not updating, please let me know.

ToonU

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, it can sometimes take a little time to figure it out. But, believe me when I say, it usually figures it out immediately upon launch. Try refreshing to force another check, or add the live tile and it should figure it out shortly after via background checks. If it's still not updating, please let me know.
Yeah it figured it out after a while, thanks! Going to purchase :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb