Are there any decent Animal Soundboard Apps?

sarshah20

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Any Decent Animal Soundboard App

Hi All,

I am new to Windows Phone. Can anyone recommend a good animal sound board app for my 3 years old possibly with less intrusive ads? I did a very quick search but didn't find what i was looking for.

Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any Decent Animal Soundboard App

Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Welcome to the forums...

If it were me (I don't have any toddlers) I'd search the store for not only soundboards, but flash cards as well. Check the reviews. I agree about the ads - the key to eliminating them is to purchase the App on install or look for an in-App donation to remove ads.

Best of luck.

sarshah20

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

After some more search for free apps and and a quick run through to see how intrusive ads are, i found that animal sound box and sound explorer: animals are reasonable and with less intrusive ads.

However, i did not find anyway to remove ads from these (or may be there is). Other one or two apps that i quickly went through had full page ads (gosh these are apps for kids for crying out loud. Find another way to make people click ads).

Sarshah.

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

After some more search for free apps and and a quick run through to see how intrusive ads are, i found that animal sound box and sound explorer: animals are reasonable and with less intrusive ads.

However, i did not find anyway to remove ads from these (or may be there is). Other one or two apps that i quickly went through had full page ads (gosh these are apps for kids for crying out loud. Find another way to make people click ads).

Sarshah.

you can try this app https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/...ads-free/fd5716ee-56fd-4e5e-8d1c-d9af560e1c22
it has animal sounds / no ads / your kids can even call to animals :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo